Linen Romper with Ruffles for Kids
Introducing our charming Linen Romper, designed with your little one's comfort and style in mind. This romper is crafted from 100% OEKO-Tex-certified European linen, ensuring the highest quality and safety standards for your baby.
The Linen Romper features unique coconut buttons on the chest and adjustable ties on the shoulders, ensuring a perfect fit. Delicate ruffle details add a touch of whimsy to this simple and elegant design.
Versatile enough to be worn alone or paired with a blouse underneath, our Linen Romper is pre-washed and softened for ultimate comfort and ease of movement. The linen fabric becomes softer and more absorbent with each wash, enhancing its comfort over time.
This Linen Romper makes an ideal gift for your loved ones!
- 1-2 years old: Length 42 cm/16.5 inches, Bust 24 cm/9.4 inches
- 2-3 years old: Length 44 cm/17.3 inches, Bust 25 cm/9.8 inches
-3-4 years old: Length 46 cm/18.1 inches, Bust 26 cm/10.2 inches
- 4-5 years old: Length 48 cm/18.9 inches, Bust 27 cm/10.6 inches
- 5-6 years old: Length 50 cm/19.7 inches, Bust 28 cm/11 inches
Experience the blend of comfort, style, and durability with our Linen Romper.
• 100% European linen.
• OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified.
• Anti-allergic and antibacterial.
• Stonewashed and softened for the best comfortability.
• Easy care, breathable, light, and durable.
• Machine washable (cold water recommended, or max at 40 C/104 F);
• Linen will benefit from line drying, leaving them almost wrinkle-free and smelling fresh. If you wish, you may also tumble dry on low heat;
• Wash separately or with similar colors. Do not wash natural linen fibers with synthetic fabrics. This may cause pilling on the natural fabrics;
• Wrinkliness is part of linen’s charm – the wrinklier the fabric, the purer it is. Using a mild temperature on the iron, press the fabric or garment outwards, carefully stretching the fibers back to their original size. Don’t rub or press hard as this will damage the fabric. Just use a firm but gentle pressing motion;
• Shaking your linen before putting it into the tumble dryer will also help reduce creasing. Remove from the tumble dryer promptly after the cycle has finished, shake and fold carefully, making sure that details such as pillowcase borders and sheet edges are lying flat.
For more about linen care click here
Your order will be delivered with our trusted courier service, which may include FedEx, UPS, DHL, or other reputable carriers, for safe and timely delivery. This delivery method includes tracking and may require a signature upon delivery for added security.
• Best of all, free Worldwide currier shipping for all orders over €100
• Expedited priority shipping availability at the checkout
• Gift wrapping available
• Please see Shipping & Returns page for more details.
If you can’t decide on the color, order our samples today!
Thank you for visiting our shop!