Dark Plum linen tote bag with embroidery
The Khari-bulbul or Ophrys Caucasica is a flowering plant endemic to the Caucasus. It is considered by some to be the "official flower" of Azerbaijan's Karabakh region. The design is inspired and sketched in-house by our creative designers with unique touches. Each bag is prepared with attention to detail, quality embroidery, and supplies. A stylish natural linen shopping bag is made from 100% stonewashed linen. Our shoulder bags are handmade and durable. It can be used for multiple purposes or simply as a casual DIY everyday bag. They are stone-washed and preshrunk, which made these bags soft to touch and easy to care for. Our tote bags are available in many different colors and you can choose your stitching color.
Make your day fancy!
The offer includes one linen bag.
• Size: approx. 32x37x6cm (12,5″ x 14,5″x2.4)
• Density: 200 g/m2 - semi-sheer linen.
• Made from doubled linen textile that makes it extra durable.
• Handmade from 100% European linen.
• Any quantity is available on request.
• Available in various colors.
• If you need ANOTHER SIZE, please request here - I will be glad to make it for you.
In our LINEN FASHION collection, you can find a large assortment of linen clothes and accessories (bags, scarves, clothes).
Please note, that due to lighting effects, monitor brightness, contrast, and other settings, there might be some slight differences in the color tone/shade of the website's photo and the actual item.
As well as each roll of linen may have a slightly different shade. The shade depends on the linen growing conditions, weather, and humidity. Therefore, our recommendation is to order all the desired items at once.
• 100% European linen.
• OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified.
• Anti-allergic and antibacterial.
• Stonewashed and softened for the best comfortability.
• Easy care, breathable, light, and durable.
• Machine washable (cold water recommended, or max at 40 C/104 F);
• Linen will benefit from line drying, leaving them almost wrinkle-free and smelling fresh. If you wish, you may also tumble dry on low heat;
• Wash separately or with similar colors. Do not wash natural linen fibers with synthetic fabrics. This may cause pilling on the natural fabrics;
• Wrinkliness is part of linen’s charm – the wrinklier the fabric, the purer it is. Using a mild temperature on the iron, press the fabric or garment outwards, carefully stretching the fibers back to their original size. Don’t rub or press hard as this will damage the fabric. Just use a firm but gentle pressing motion;
• Shaking your linen before putting it into the tumble dryer will also help reduce creasing. Remove from the tumble dryer promptly after the cycle has finished, shake and fold carefully, making sure that details such as pillowcase borders and sheet edges are lying flat.
For more about linen care click here
Your order will be delivered with our trusted courier service, which may include FedEx, UPS, DHL, or other reputable carriers, for safe and timely delivery. This delivery method includes tracking and may require a signature upon delivery for added security.
• Best of all, free Worldwide currier shipping for all orders over €100
• Expedited priority shipping availability at the checkout
• Gift wrapping available
• Please see Shipping & Returns page for more details.
If you can’t decide on the color, order our samples today!
Thank you for visiting our shop!