Handmade Natural Linen Christmas Tablecloth for Dining Tables
Special dining experience with our exquisite 100% European Linen Natural Tablecloth adorned with signature Linen Couture label, handcrafted from premium European linen. Whether it's a festive Christmas gathering or a special wedding table decor or any celebration, this Natural Linen Tablecloth adds a touch of timeless sophistication to any occasion.
- Crafted from 100% stonewashed European linen for unrivaled quality and softness.
- Finished with a decorative hem for a polished look.
- Lightweight, semi-sheer linen with a density of 200 g/m2.
- Available in a variety of sizes to suit your table's dimensions.
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified, ensuring the absence of harmful substances in production.
- Choose from an array of colors to match your decor perfectly.
If you require a custom size tablecloth, please reach out to us, and we'll be delighted to create a tailored tablecloth just for you.
How to Choose the Perfect Size:
Measure your table's width and length, then add twice the desired drop for an ideal fit.
Create the Perfect Ensemble. Explore Our Christmas Table Linens Collection to complete your Christmas table setting.
In our kitchen and dining collection, you can find a large assortment of kitchen linens (different types of napkins, placemats, tablecloths, coasters, tea towels).
Our linen is a natural fiber that may shrink by 3-5% after the first wash. If you plan to wash your tablecloth, add an extra 3-5% to the total length. Refer to our linen care instructions for proper care.
Please note that variations in color tone may occur due to lighting effects, monitor settings, and natural variations in linen shade. To ensure consistent color, we recommend ordering all desired items at once.
Thank you for choosing Linen Couture.
• 100% European linen.
• OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified.
• Anti-allergic and antibacterial.
• Stonewashed and softened for the best comfortability.
• Easy care, breathable, light, and durable.
• Machine washable (cold water recommended, or max at 40 C/104 F);
• Linen will benefit from line drying, leaving them almost wrinkle-free and smelling fresh. If you wish, you may also tumble dry on low heat;
• Wash separately or with similar colors. Do not wash natural linen fibers with synthetic fabrics. This may cause pilling on the natural fabrics;
• Wrinkliness is part of linen’s charm – the wrinklier the fabric, the purer it is. Using a mild temperature on the iron, press the fabric or garment outwards, carefully stretching the fibers back to their original size. Don’t rub or press hard as this will damage the fabric. Just use a firm but gentle pressing motion;
• Shaking your linen before putting it into the tumble dryer will also help reduce creasing. Remove from the tumble dryer promptly after the cycle has finished, shake and fold carefully, making sure that details such as pillowcase borders and sheet edges are lying flat.
For more about linen care click here
Your order will be delivered with our trusted courier service, which may include FedEx, UPS, DHL, or other reputable carriers, for safe and timely delivery. This delivery method includes tracking and may require a signature upon delivery for added security.
• Best of all, free Worldwide currier shipping for all orders over €100
• Expedited priority shipping availability at the checkout
• Gift wrapping available
• Please see Shipping & Returns page for more details.
If you can’t decide on the color, order our samples today!
Thank you for visiting our shop!