White linen waffle towel
Elevate your bathing experience with our luxurious White linen towels, intricately woven in a unique waffle pattern. Not only does this design provide a gentle massaging sensation, but it also promises unparalleled softness against your skin. These towels are expertly crafted from a premium blend of European linen (54%) and cotton (46%)—materials renowned for superior absorbency.
- Convenient loop for hanging.
- A thoughtful gift for someone special.
- Available sizes:
- Hand towels - 50x70 cm (19.7"x27.5")
- Bath towels - 100x140 cm (39"x55")
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified, ensuring no harmful substances in production.
- Hypoallergenic and antibacterial for sensitive skin.
- Stonewashed and pre-softened for ultimate comfort.
- Lightweight, breathable, and built to last.
- Low maintenance and easy to care for.
- To maximize absorbency, wash before the first use.
- Handcrafted to perfection.
- We can customize the size and quantity to suit your needs. Just reach out to us at email@example.com.
- Select your ideal set and shade.
Kindly be aware that due to varying monitor settings, the color you see on your screen may slightly differ from the actual product.
• 100% European linen.
• OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified.
• Anti-allergic and antibacterial.
• Stonewashed and softened for the best comfortability.
• Easy care, breathable, light, and durable.
• Machine washable (cold water recommended, or max at 40 C/104 F);
• Linen will benefit from line drying, leaving them almost wrinkle-free and smelling fresh. If you wish, you may also tumble dry on low heat;
• Wash separately or with similar colors. Do not wash natural linen fibers with synthetic fabrics. This may cause pilling on the natural fabrics;
• Wrinkliness is part of linen’s charm – the wrinklier the fabric, the purer it is. Using a mild temperature on the iron, press the fabric or garment outwards, carefully stretching the fibers back to their original size. Don’t rub or press hard as this will damage the fabric. Just use a firm but gentle pressing motion;
• Shaking your linen before putting it into the tumble dryer will also help reduce creasing. Remove from the tumble dryer promptly after the cycle has finished, shake and fold carefully, making sure that details such as pillowcase borders and sheet edges are lying flat.
For more about linen care click here
Your order will be delivered with our trusted courier service, which may include FedEx, UPS, DHL, or other reputable carriers, for safe and timely delivery. This delivery method includes tracking and may require a signature upon delivery for added security.
• Best of all, free Worldwide currier shipping for all orders over €100
• Expedited priority shipping availability at the checkout
• Gift wrapping available
• Please see Shipping & Returns page for more details.
If you can’t decide on the color, order our samples today!
Thank you for visiting our shop!