Elegant White linen pillowcases with buttons give you an opportunity to create a unique bedroom set. The pillowcase is made out of 100% linen fabric. Linen fabric is stonewashed and preshrunk during the linen manufacturing process to make it extra soft, allowing you to get the best out of your sleep. Constructed out of hollow fibers, linen acts as a natural insulator, keeping you cool in the summertime and warm in the cold season. Our pillowcases are available in many different sizes and sets.
It could be a perfect decoration for your old couch cover as well!
The offer includes one pillowcase.
Closure: coconut buttons.
Density: 200 g/m2 - semi-sheer linen.
Choose your size and color!
• Made from 100% natural European linen.
• Anti-allergic and antibacterial.
• Breathable, light, and durable.
• Stone washed for maximum softness.
• Easy care.
• Available in various colors.
• Any quantity is available on request.
• If you need ANOTHER SIZE, please request here - I will be glad to make it for you.
• OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified (no harmful substances used in production).
Check out the links below for other ideas on how to decorate your couch or bed!
- Linen pillowcase with ties
- Linen couch cover
- Linen duvet cover with button
- Linen duvet cover with zipper
- A full bedding set
In our beddings collection, you can find a large assortment of duvet covers, pillowcases, and bedsheet types (with ties, buttons, or envelope finishing).
We highly recommend measuring your pillow before ordering to have a perfect fit.
OUR STANDARD SIZES (width x length):
- 30x41cm/12x16" Boudoir
- 40x50cm/16x20'' Toddler
- 40x80cm/16x32'' DE Standard
- 41x41cm/16x16" Small Deco
- 50x50cm/20x20'' Big Deco
- 50x60cm/20x24'' EU IKEA
- 50x65cm/20x26'' US Standard
- 50x70cm/20x28'' US Super Standard
- 50x75cm/20x30'' US Queen
- 50x90cm/20x35'' US King
- 60x60cm/24x24'' EU Square undersize
- 60x70cm/24x28'' EU Northern Europe
- 65x65cm/26x26'' EU Square
- 70x70cm/28x28" EU Big Square
- 80x80cm/31x31'' DE Square
- 86x86cm/34x34'' Oversized square
- 36x91cm/14x36" Lumbar
- 50x137cm/20x54" Body
- Small set includes: 2 Big deco (20x20"/50x50 cm) + 2 EU Standard (20x27"/50x70 cm)
- Big set includes: 4 Big deco (20x20"/50x50 cm) + 2 EU Standard (20x27"/50x70 cm)
Linen is a natural fiber. Remember that all pure linens shrink after the first wash by 3-5%. If you are planning to wash your cover, we recommend adding an extra 3-5% of the total length and referring to our linen care instructions before the wash. All our linen fabrics have been pre-washed.
Please note, that due to lighting effects, monitor brightness, contrast, and other settings, there might be some slight differences in the color tone/shade of the website's photo and the actual item.
As well as each roll of linen may have a slightly different shade. The shade depends on the linen growing conditions, weather, and humidity. Therefore, our recommendation is to order all the desired items at once.
Hard to pick through colors? Click here to order samples of our colorful linen fabric!
• Machine washable (cold water recommended, or max at 40 C/104 F);
• Linen will benefit from line drying, leaving them almost wrinkle-free and smelling fresh. If you wish, you may also tumble dry on low heat;
• Wash separately or with similar colors. Do not wash natural linen fibers with synthetic fabrics. This may cause pilling on the natural fabrics;
• Wrinkliness is part of linen’s charm – the wrinklier the fabric, the purer it is. Using a mild temperature on the iron, press the fabric or garment outwards, carefully stretching the fibers back to their original size. Don’t rub or press hard as this will damage the fabric. Just use a firm but gentle pressing motion;
• Shaking your linen before putting it into the tumble dryer will also help reduce creasing. Remove from the tumble dryer promptly after the cycle has finished, shake and fold carefully, making sure that details such as pillowcase borders and sheet edges are lying flat.
More about linen care → Linen care
Thank you for visiting our shop! ❤