Our elegant tea towels are made from natural washed linen. Linen is well known for its great absorption qualities and our tea towels will prove to you just how good linen serves in the kitchen. Stonewashed linen tea towels are made to handle any spill and their performance will only improve with every wash. The tea towels are made with a classic design and hem. Mix and match them to create a perfect set of tea towels.
It is a lovely gift idea for a person who loves the kitchen.
Size: approximately 45x65 cm (17.7"x25.5").
Edges finishing: simple hem.
Density: 200 g/m2 - semi-sheer linen.
• Made from 100% natural European linen.
• Anti-allergic and antibacterial.
• Stone washed for maximum softness.
• Light, and durable.
• Easy care.
• Available in various colors.
• Any quantity is available on request.
• If you need ANOTHER SIZE, please request here - I will be glad to make it for you.
• OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified (no harmful substances used in production).
Check out the links below for matching kitchen and dining items!
In our kitchen and dining collection, you can find a large assortment of kitchen linens (different types of napkins, placemats, tablecloths, coasters, tea towels).
Please note, that due to lighting effects, monitor brightness, contrast, and other settings, there might be some slight differences in the color tone/shade of the website's photo and the actual item.
As well as each roll of linen may have a slightly different shade. The shade depends on the linen growing conditions, weather, and humidity. Therefore, our recommendation is to order all the desired items at once.
Hard to pick through colors? Click here to order samples of our colorful linen fabric!
• Machine washable (cold water recommended, or max at 40 C/104 F);
• Linen will benefit from line drying, leaving them almost wrinkle-free and smelling fresh. If you wish, you may also tumble dry on low heat;
• Wash separately or with similar colors. Do not wash natural linen fibers with synthetic fabrics. This may cause pilling on the natural fabrics;
• Wrinkliness is part of linen’s charm – the wrinklier the fabric, the purer it is. Using a mild temperature on the iron, press the fabric or garment outwards, carefully stretching the fibers back to their original size. Don’t rub or press hard as this will damage the fabric. Just use a firm but gentle pressing motion;
• Shaking your linen before putting it into the tumble dryer will also help reduce creasing. Remove from the tumble dryer promptly after the cycle has finished, shake and fold carefully, making sure that details such as pillowcase borders and sheet edges are lying flat.
More about linen care → Linen care
Thank you for visiting our shop! ❤