Classic full apron with ties in Moss green color is beautiful and functional. It is made from 100% stonewashed and softened linen. The apron has back ties, which makes it wearable for different body sizes and sex. Front pockets will help you to keep the most needed and used tools nearby. Linen is well known for its great absorption qualities and easy care for, so it will be perfect to cover your clothes.
Can be a perfect gift for your beloved ones!
The offer includes one apron.
• One size: top width is 25 cm (9.8″), bottom width is 60 cm (23.6″), length is 80 cm (31.5″)
• Back ties and front pockets.
• Unisex look.
• Density: 200 g/m2 - semi-sheer linen.
• Available in various colors
• Anti-allergic and antibacterial.
• Stonewashed and softened for the best comfortability.
• Breathable, light, and durable.
• Easy care.
• Handmade from 100% European linen.
• OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified.
• Any quantity is available on request.
• If you need SPECIFIC SIZE, please request here - I will be glad to make it for you.
Please a look at our other linen items for the kitchen and dining!
• Linen Tea Towels
• Linen Tablecloth with Ruffles
• Linen Napkins with Decorative Hem
Linen is a natural fiber. Remember that all pure linens shrink after the first wash by 3-5%. If you are planning to wash your curtains, we recommend adding an extra 3-5% of the total length and referring to our linen care instructions before the wash. All our linen fabrics have been pre-washed.
Please note, that due to lighting effects, monitor brightness, contrast, and other settings, there might be some slight differences in the color tone/shade of the website's photo and the actual item.
As well as each roll of linen may have a slightly different shade. The shade depends on the linen growing conditions, weather, and humidity. Therefore, our recommendation is to order all the desired items at once.
Hard to pick through colors? Click here to order samples of our colorful linen fabric!
• Machine washable (cold water recommended, or max at 40 C/104 F);
• Linen will benefit from line drying, leaving them almost wrinkle-free and smelling fresh. If you wish, you may also tumble dry on low heat;
• Wash separately or with similar colors. Do not wash natural linen fibers with synthetic fabrics. This may cause pilling on the natural fabrics;
• Wrinkliness is part of linen’s charm – the wrinklier the fabric, the purer it is. Using a mild temperature on the iron, press the fabric or garment outwards, carefully stretching the fibers back to their original size. Don’t rub or press hard as this will damage the fabric. Just use a firm but gentle pressing motion;
• Shaking your linen before putting it into the tumble dryer will also help reduce creasing. Remove from the tumble dryer promptly after the cycle has finished, shake and fold carefully, making sure that details such as pillowcase borders and sheet edges are lying flat.
More about linen care: → Linen care
Thank you for visiting our shop! ❤