CURRIER DELIVERY FOR ALL OUR BEDDINGS!
The delivery of ordered linen bedding is carried out by the following couriers:
• FedEx (international priority) – abroad (USA, Canada, etc);
• DPD (express) – in Europe.
Two-sided bedding set in Asphalt and Light Grey from softened stonewashed linen is designed to make your bedroom elegant and beautiful, same time providing you with the best night's sleep. With this new reversible bedding, you can decorate your room according to your mood easily. It will help you easily create a minimal, Scandinavian look in your bedroom and help you enjoy restful nights. The items are made with special coconut buttons closure, which makes it a nice detail in this set.
Constructed out of hollow fibers, linen acts as a natural insulator, keeping you cool in the summertime and warm in the cold season.
Do not hesitate to ask about matching colors and combine your own set!
• Includes: one duvet cover + one fitted bedsheet + 1 or 2 pillowcases (please see the sizes and sets)
• Type: sham pillowcases, duvet cover with coconut buttons closure, and fitted bed sheet.
• Colors: Please choose any 2 colors and send us a note about them when placing the order.
• Density: 200 g/m2 - semi-sheer linen.
• The biggest items have a tiny suture in the middle.
Choose your size and color!
• Made from 100% natural European linen.
• Anti-allergic and antibacterial.
• Breathable, light, and durable.
• Stone washed for maximum softness.
• Easy care.
• Available in various colors.
• Any quantity is available on request.
• If you need ANOTHER SIZE, please request here - I will be glad to make it for you.
• OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified (no harmful substances used in production).
Check out the links below for other ideas on how to decorate your couch or bed!
Bedding set with bow ties
- Bedding set with zipper
- Linen bedspread
- Linen cushions with ties
- Linen cushions with buttons
In our beddings collection, you can find a large assortment of duvet covers, pillowcases, and bedsheet types (with ties, buttons, or envelope finishing).
We highly recommend measuring your blankets and pillows before ordering to have a perfect fit (please refer to the picture).
SIZES and SETS
- EU Single: cover (140x200 cm/55″x79″) + fitted bed sheet (90x200x23 cm/ 35″x79″x9″) + 1 pillowcase (50x70 cm/20″x27,5″)
- EU Double: cover (200x220 cm/79″x79″) + fitted bed sheet (140x200x23 cm/ 55x79x9″) + 2 pillowcases (50x70 cm/20″x27,5″)
- US Twin: cover (66x86”/168x219 cm) + fitted bed sheet (39x76x10 inches/ 99x193x25 cm) + 2 pillowcases (20x26''/50x65cm)
- US Queen (standard pillowcases): cover (90x89”/229x226 cm) + fitted bed sheet (60x80x10 inches / 152x203x25 cm) + 2 pillowcases (20x26"/50x65 cm)
- US Queen (Queen pillowcases): cover (90x89”/229x226 cm) + fitted bed sheet (60x80x10 inches / 152x203x25 cm) + 2 pillowcases (20″x30″/50x75 cm)
- US King (standard pillowcases): cover (102x90”/259x229 cm) + fitted bed sheet (76x80x10 inches / 193x203x25 cm) + 2 pillowcases (20x26''/50x65cm)
- US King (Queen pillowcases): cover (102x90”/259x229 cm) + fitted bed sheet (76x80x10 inches / 193x203x25 cm) + 2 pillowcases (20″x30″/50x75 cm)
- US King (King pillowcases): cover (102x90”/259x229 cm) + fitted bed sheet (76x80x10 inches / 193x203x25 cm) + 2 pillowcases (20x35''/50x90cm)
Linen is a natural fiber. Remember that all pure linens shrink after the first wash by 3-5%. If you are planning to wash your cover, we recommend adding an extra 3-5% of the total length and referring to our linen care instructions before the wash. All our linen fabrics have been pre-washed.
Please note, that due to lighting effects, monitor brightness, contrast, and other settings, there might be some slight differences in the color tone/shade of the website's photo and the actual item.
As well as each roll of linen may have a slightly different shade. The shade depends on the linen growing conditions, weather, and humidity. Therefore, our recommendation is to order all the desired items at once.
Hard to pick through colors? Click here to order samples of our colorful linen fabric!
• Machine washable (cold water recommended, or max at 40 C/104 F);
• Linen will benefit from line drying, leaving them almost wrinkle-free and smelling fresh. If you wish, you may also tumble dry on low heat;
• Wash separately or with similar colors. Do not wash natural linen fibers with synthetic fabrics. This may cause pilling on the natural fabrics;
• Wrinkliness is part of linen’s charm – the wrinklier the fabric, the purer it is. Using a mild temperature on the iron, press the fabric or garment outwards, carefully stretching the fibers back to their original size. Don’t rub or press hard as this will damage the fabric. Just use a firm but gentle pressing motion;
• Shaking your linen before putting it into the tumble dryer will also help reduce creasing. Remove from the tumble dryer promptly after the cycle has finished, shake and fold carefully, making sure that details such as pillowcase borders and sheet edges are lying flat.
More about linen care → Linen care
Thank you for visiting our shop! ❤