A perfect gift for you and your beloved one! Waffle linen robe is made from high-quality European linen (54%) and cotton (46%) blends. Their soft and luxurious, puffy waffle structure will make your skin smooth and gentle with its perfect massage effect, as well as will give you an authentic look. A wide hoodie will make you feel comfortable and cozy. Linen fabric is highly absorbent and dries quickly, which makes it perfect for bath wear. It will look better and better with age and every wash.
Crafted with care and love.
It is a lovely gift idea for your beloved ones!
Our standard sizes:
• One Size (perfect fit for those who are wearing S/M)
- total length (center back length) - 112 cm/44";
- sleeve length (from center back) - 76 cm/30";
- bust - 62 cm/24.4";
- arm width (biceps) - 23 cm/9".
• King Size (perfect fit for those who are wearing L/XL)
- total length (center back length) - 118 cm/46.5";
- sleeve length (from center back) - 80cm/31.5";
- bust - 66 cm/26";
- arm width (biceps) - 26 cm/10".
For an ideal match, you can choose our sets with 4 towels! It includes: 2 hand towels (50x70 cm) and 2 bath towels (100x140 cm).
The female and male models in the pictures are wearing "One size" robes.
• 2 front pockets.
• Waist tie.
• Wide hoodie.
• We recommend washing linen towels before the first use.
• Handmade from high-quality European linen (54%) and cotton (46%) blend.
• OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified (no harmful substances used in production).
• Anti-allergic and antibacterial.
• Stonewashed and softened for the best comfortability.
• Breathable, light, and durable.
• Easy care.
• Any quantity is available on request.
• If you need ANOTHER SIZE, please request here - I will be glad to make it for you.
Wide assortment of our waffle linen products (towels, robes without hoodies, etc.) you can find here.
Please note, that due to lighting effects, monitor brightness, contrast, and other settings, there might be some slight differences in the color tone/shade of the website's photo and the actual item.
• Machine washable (cold water recommended, or max at 40 C/104 F);
• Linen will benefit from line drying, leaving them almost wrinkle-free and smelling fresh. If you wish, you may also tumble dry on low heat;
• Wash separately or with similar colors. Do not wash natural linen fibers with synthetic fabrics. This may cause pilling on the natural fabrics;
• Wrinkliness is part of linen’s charm – the wrinklier the fabric, the purer it is. Using a mild temperature on the iron, press the fabric or garment outwards, carefully stretching the fibers back to their original size. Don’t rub or press hard as this will damage the fabric. Just use a firm but gentle pressing motion;
• Shaking your linen before putting it into the tumble dryer will also help reduce creasing. Remove from the tumble dryer promptly after the cycle has finished, shake and fold carefully, making sure that details such as pillowcase borders and sheet edges are lying flat.
More about linen care → Linen care
Thank you for visiting our shop! ❤