Our elegant, multi-purpose and practical linen pouch in Grey and Natural is a perfect accessory for organizing everyday essentials. A bag has a zipper closing which makes it comfortable to use and suitable for various events, trips, or just daily use for toiletries. Our linen bags are made from 100% natural linen, which is softened and preshrunk, which made these bags soft to touch and easy to care for.
Could be a perfect gift for your beloved one!
The only White color we have in 250 gsm density! All the other colors can be available in 200 gsm density.
The offer includes one linen bag.
• Size: approx 26x18x7 cm (10.2″x7.1″x2.8″).
• Closure: zipper.
• Density: 200 g/m2 - semi-sheer linen.
• OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified.
• Anti-allergic and antibacterial.
• Handmade from 100% European linen.
• Stonewashed and softened for the best comfortability.
• Breathable, light, and durable.
• Easy care.
• Any quantity is available on request.
• Available in various colors.
• Our new fabric - Natural/Grey is made from double cloth.
• If you need ANOTHER SIZE, please request here - I will be glad to make it for you.
Check out the links below for other linen bags!
In our LINEN FASHION collection, you can find a large assortment of linen clothes and accessories (bags, scarves, clothes).
Please note, that due to lighting effects, monitor brightness, contrast, and other settings, there might be some slight differences in the color tone/shade of the website's photo and the actual item.
As well as each roll of linen may have a slightly different shade. The shade depends on the linen growing conditions, weather, and humidity. Therefore, our recommendation is to order all the desired items at once.
Hard to pick through colors? Click here to order samples of our colorful linen fabric!
• Machine washable (cold water recommended, or max at 40 C/104 F);
• Linen will benefit from line drying, leaving them almost wrinkle-free and smelling fresh. If you wish, you may also tumble dry on low heat;
• Wash separately or with similar colors. Do not wash natural linen fibers with synthetic fabrics. This may cause pilling on the natural fabrics;
• Wrinkliness is part of linen’s charm – the wrinklier the fabric, the purer it is. Using a mild temperature on the iron, press the fabric or garment outwards, carefully stretching the fibers back to their original size. Don’t rub or press hard as this will damage the fabric. Just use a firm but gentle pressing motion;
• Shaking your linen before putting it into the tumble dryer will also help reduce creasing. Remove from the tumble dryer promptly after the cycle has finished, shake and fold carefully, making sure that details such as pillowcase borders and sheet edges are lying flat.
More about linen care → Linen care
Thank you for visiting our shop! ❤