The stylish 2022 color reddish brown linen cover is made from 100% stonewashed linen.
Will look simply perfect on your sofa, bed, couch, or chair. They are stone-washed and preshrunk, which made these covers super soft to the touch and easy to care for. Our couch covers are available in many different sizes.
Edges finishing: simple hem.
Density: 200 g/m2 - semi-sheer linen.
The biggest items have a tiny suture in the middle.
Choose your size and color!
• Made from 100% natural European linen.
• Anti-allergic and antibacterial.
• Breathable, light, and durable.
• Stone washed for maximum softness.
• Easy care.
• Available in various colors.
• Any quantity is available on request.
• Customized L-shape couch covers are available on request.
• If you need ANOTHER SIZE, please contact me here - I will be glad to make it for you.
• OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified (no harmful substances used in production)
Check out the links below for other ideas on how to decorate your couch or bed!
Linen Bed Throw
We highly recommend measuring your sofa before ordering to have a perfect fit (please refer to the picture).
- OUR STANDARD SIZES (width x length):
- 120x270 cm/ 47x106''
- 140x220 cm/ 55x87''
- 180x280 cm/ 70x110"
- 180x400 cm/ 70x157"
- 190x190 cm/ 75x75''
- 200x280 cm/ 79x110"
- 215x415 cm/ 85x163"
- 216x240 cm/ 85x95"
- 216x363 cm/ 85x143"
- 220x300 cm/ 87x118"
- 220x280 cm/ 87x110"
- 240x310 cm/ 95x122"
- 240x370 cm/ 95x146"
- 240x420 cm/ 95x165"
- 243x280 cm/ 96x110"
- 250x320 cm/ 98x126"
- 250x400 cm/ 98x157"
- 260x295 cm/ 102x116"
- 260x390 cm/ 102x154"
- 260x420 cm/ 102x165"
- 260x435 cm/ 102x171"
- 265x330 cm/ 104x130"
- 270x345 cm/ 106x136"
- 270x400 cm/ 106x157"
- 280x360 cm/ 110x142"
- 280x420 cm/ 110x163"
- 290x305 cm/ 114x120"
- 300x420 cm/ 118x165"
- 350x420 cm/ 138x165"
- 452x467 cm/ 178x184"
- 457x381 cm/ 180x150"
Linen is a natural fiber. Remember that all pure linens shrink after the first wash by 3-5%. If you are planning to wash your cover, we recommend adding an extra 3-5% of the total length and referring to our linen care instructions before the wash. All our linen fabrics have been pre-washed.
Please note, that due to lighting effects, monitor brightness, contrast, and other settings, there might be some slight differences in the color tone/shade of the website's photo and the actual item.
As well as each roll of linen may have a slightly different shade. The shade depends on the linen growing conditions, weather, and humidity. Therefore, our recommendation is to order all the desired items at once.
Hard to pick through colors? Click here to order samples of our colourful linen fabric!
• Machine washable (cold water recommended, or max at 40 C/104 F);
• Linen will benefit from line drying, leaving them almost wrinkle-free and smelling fresh. If you wish, you may also tumble dry on low heat;
• Wash separately or with similar colors. Do not wash natural linen fibers with synthetic fabrics. This may cause pilling on the natural fabrics;
• Wrinkliness is part of linen’s charm – the wrinklier the fabric, the purer it is. Using a mild temperature on the iron, press the fabric or garment outwards, carefully stretching the fibers back to their original size. Don’t rub or press hard as this will damage the fabric. Just use a firm but gentle pressing motion;
• Shaking your linen before putting it into the tumble dryer will also help reduce creasing. Remove from the tumble dryer promptly after the cycle has finished, shake and fold carefully, making sure that details such as pillowcase borders and sheet edges are lying flat.
More about linen care → Linen care
Thank you for visiting our shop!♡