Christmas Cyclamen Red Dining Table Runner
Your Christmas Tablecloth with our Christmas Red Dining Table Runner
Add a touch of festive elegance to your holiday gatherings with our Red Linen Dining Table Runner, designed to perfectly complement our Linen Tablecloths. Made from the high-quality 100% European linen fabric, this quilted linen table runner features a minimalist solid design with a vibrant green hue—a timeless addition to your table centerpiece, special Christmas Tablecloth or Wedding Decorations.
- Crafted from 100% red linen fabric, ensuring breath ability, lightness, and durability.
- Finished with a decorative hem for a polished look.
- OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified, free from harmful substances.
- Handmade with love from luxurious European linen.
- Stonewashed and softened for unparalleled comfort.
- Available in various sizes to suit your table.
- Anti-allergic and antibacterial properties.
- Easy care for your convenience.
- Custom Table Runner sizes available upon request.
Size Options (with a standard width of 40 cm / 16"):
40x 140 cm / 15.7x55"
40x 180 cm / 15.7x71"
40x 220 cm / 15.7x86.6"
40x 260 cm / 15.7x102"
40x 300 cm / 15.7x118"
40x 360 cm / 15.7x142"
40x 400 cm / 15.7x157"
As linen table runner weighs under 0.5kg, it qualifies for our free shipping policy, which includes registered post. For expedited shipping options, we recommend choosing shipping upgrades checkout to avoid delays.
Create the Perfect Ensemble. Explore Our Christmas Table Linens Collection to complete your Christmas table setting.
In our kitchen and dining collection, you can find a large assortment of kitchen linens (different types of napkins, placemats, tablecloths, coasters, tea towels).
Linen is a natural fiber. Remember that all pure linens shrink after the first wash by 3-5%. All our linen fabrics have been pre-washed.
Please note that lighting effects, monitor settings, and natural variations in linen shade may lead to slight differences in color tone between website photos and the actual item. To ensure color consistency, consider ordering all desired items at once.
Thank you for choosing Linen Couture, where timeless elegance meets quality craftsmanship. We look forward to being a part of your festive celebrations!
• 100% European linen.
• OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified.
• Anti-allergic and antibacterial.
• Stonewashed and softened for the best comfortability.
• Easy care, breathable, light, and durable.
• Machine washable (cold water recommended, or max at 40 C/104 F);
• Linen will benefit from line drying, leaving them almost wrinkle-free and smelling fresh. If you wish, you may also tumble dry on low heat;
• Wash separately or with similar colors. Do not wash natural linen fibers with synthetic fabrics. This may cause pilling on the natural fabrics;
• Wrinkliness is part of linen’s charm – the wrinklier the fabric, the purer it is. Using a mild temperature on the iron, press the fabric or garment outwards, carefully stretching the fibers back to their original size. Don’t rub or press hard as this will damage the fabric. Just use a firm but gentle pressing motion;
• Shaking your linen before putting it into the tumble dryer will also help reduce creasing. Remove from the tumble dryer promptly after the cycle has finished, shake and fold carefully, making sure that details such as pillowcase borders and sheet edges are lying flat.
For more about linen care click here
Your order will be delivered with our trusted courier service, which may include FedEx, UPS, DHL, or other reputable carriers, for safe and timely delivery. This delivery method includes tracking and may require a signature upon delivery for added security.
• Best of all, free Worldwide currier shipping for all orders over €100
• Expedited priority shipping availability at the checkout
• Gift wrapping available
• Please see Shipping & Returns page for more details.
If you can’t decide on the color, order our samples today!
Thank you for visiting our shop!