FREE CURRIER DELIVERY FOR OUR BATHROBES!
Natural linen robe in Ice Blue color is made from 100% stonewashed and softened European linen. The robe has two wide front pockets and a tie, which makes it comfortable for different body shapes and gender. Linen fabric is known as highly absorbent and dries quickly, which makes it perfect for bath wear. It will look better and better with age and every wash.
Crafted with care and love.
It is a lovely gift idea for your beloved ones!
• 2 front pockets.
• Waist tie.
• We recommend washing linen robes before the first use.
• Unisex look.
• Density: 200 g/m2 - semi-sheer linen.
• Anti-allergic and antibacterial.
• Stonewashed and softened for the best comfortability.
• Breathable, light, and durable.
• Easy care.
• Handmade from 100% European linen.
• OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified.
• Any quantity is available on request.
• If you need SPECIFIC SIZE, please contact me - I will be glad to make it for you.
The female model in the pictures is wearing a "One size" robe.
Our standard sizes:
• One Size (perfect fit for those who are wearing S/M)
- total length (center back length) - 112 cm/44";
- sleeve length (from center back) - 76 cm/30";
- bust - 62 cm/24.4";
- arm width (biceps) - 23 cm/9".
• King Size (perfect fit for those who are wearing L/XL)
- total length (center back length) - 118 cm/46.5";
- sleeve length (from center back) - 80cm/31.5";
- bust - 66 cm/26";
- arm width (biceps) - 26 cm/10".
Checkout waffle linen bathrobes with hoodie here
Please note, that due to lighting effects, monitor brightness, contrast, and other settings, there might be some slight differences in the color tone/shade of the website's photo and the actual item.
As well as each roll of linen may have a slightly different shade. The shade depends on the linen growing conditions, weather, and humidity. Therefore, our recommendation is to order all the desired items at once.
Hard to pick through colors? Click here to order samples of our colorful linen fabrics.
• Machine washable (cold water recommended, or max at 40 C/104 F);
• Linen will benefit from line drying, leaving them almost wrinkle-free and smelling fresh. If you wish, you may also tumble dry on low heat;
• Wash separately or with similar colors. Do not wash natural linen fibers with synthetic fabrics. This may cause pilling on the natural fabrics;
• Wrinkliness is part of linen’s charm – the wrinklier the fabric, the purer it is. Using a mild temperature on the iron, press the fabric or garment outwards, carefully stretching the fibers back to their original size. Don’t rub or press hard as this will damage the fabric. Just use a firm but gentle pressing motion;
• Shaking your linen before putting it into the tumble dryer will also help reduce creasing. Remove from the tumble dryer promptly after the cycle has finished, shake and fold carefully, making sure that details such as pillowcase borders and sheet edges are lying flat.
More about linen care: https://www.linencouture.lt/pages/linen-care
Thank you for visiting our shop!♡